Sunday, May 23, 2010

RSVP Information

HI!

We need to finish gathering details. I created a google doc to hold the RSVP information. If you click on this link, it will take you to the doc to view AND EDIT, yes, you can edit your own information on it. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiXOAbX7bT1odHVpTEtJMEdDNkxqTVNxNjBId0xzU3c&hl=en

I have also added a place for birthdays  :) 

If you don't want to add to the doc, or can't get to it, please comment on this post or send me an email irving@sbcglobal.net and let me know if:
  • you are or are not coming
  • t-shirt size
  • If you are staying for rafting on monday
Please be sure to look at what activity you would like to be in charge of and what meal you would like to be in charge of, you can even choose what you want to cook. After June 1, I will be making all those decissions :) ... it would be better if you chose yourself :)

Looking forward to see all of you!
Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment